R -- Provide onsite and remote support for the IT Environment including computer hardware/software, laptops, monitors, file servers, blackberries, cell phones, printers, copiers, audio visual equipment, network and computer/use account management.
- Notice Date
- Notice Type
- Contracting Office
- NER - New England MABO Charlestown Navy Yard, Bldg I-1 Boston MA 02129
- ZIP Code
- Solicitation Number
- Archive Date
- Point of Contact
- Todd H. Scola Contract Specialist 5089570709 firstname.lastname@example.org;
- E-Mail Address
Point of Contact above, or if none listed, contact the IDEAS EC HELP DESK for assistance
- Small Business Set-Aside
- Total Small Business
- This announcement does not constitute the solicitation. Electronic copies of the solicitation will be available to download on the National Business Center website (http://ideasec.nbc.gov) without further notice on or about May 22, 2012. The National Park Service, New England Major Acquisition Buying Office (MABO), Weir Farm National Historic Site (WEFA), Wilton, Connecticut intends to contract for onsite and remote support on an as-needed basis for hardware, software, Local Area Networks/Wide Area Networks (LAN/WAN) connectivity and Internet use to National Park Service staff at two locations within WEFA. The IT environment includes desktops/workstations, and encrypted laptops running Microsoft Operating Systems, and the Active Directory domain environment. Additional equipment includes, printers, VOIP phone system (when applicable), blackberries, cell phones, state of the art AV equipment, Infocus Projectors, and a telecommunication closet that holds the routers and wiring for IT resources. Park computer assets are primarily located within three historic buildings with a T-3 circuit. Interior networks consist of CAT Ethernet cabling. The anticipated term of the base contract is from August 1, 2012 through July 31, 2013 with up to four one-year options to extend the terms and conditions through July 31, 2017. It is anticipated that the options will be awarded to the contractor who receives the base contract without further competition. Offerors' proposal must include pricing information for base contract and all four option years. Detailed Scope of Work and evaluation criteria will be identified in solicitation package. NAICS code 811212. The small business size standard is $25.5M. This solicitation is set aside for small businesses. All responsible sources may submit a quote. This solicitation is a Best Value Request for Proposals and offers shall be evaluated on the responses to the evaluation criteria listed in the solicitation. Responses will be due approximately 2 weeks following issuance of solicitation. The point of contact for this solicitation is Todd Scola, Contract Specialist, National Park Service, Cape Cod National Seashore, Wellfleet, MA. E-mail address is email@example.com and the telephone is 508-957-0709. All vendors doing business with the federal government must be registered on the Central Contract Registration (CCR) website (http://www.ccr.gov). End of Announcement.
- Web Link
- Place of Performance
- Address: Weir Farm National Historic Site, Wilton, Connecticut.
- Zip Code: 06897
- Zip Code: 06897
- SN02733698-W 20120429/120427235818-2a48f6ff099204f4dea8cd9856e5f2d0 (fbodaily.com)
FedBizOpps Link to This Notice
(may not be valid after Archive Date)
| FSG Index | This Issue's Index | Today's FBO Daily Index Page |