X -- Provide Conference and lodging facilities for approximately 125 National Park Service senior staff members and Park Superintendents.
- Notice Date
- Notice Type
- Contracting Office
- NER - National Park Service, Philadelphia Region Office AcquisitionU.S. Customs House200 Chestnut Street, 3rd Floor Philadelphia PA 19106
- ZIP Code
- Solicitation Number
- Response Due
- Archive Date
- Point of Contact
- Denny Braccia Contract Specialist 2155975374 Denny_Braccia@nps.gov;
- E-Mail Address
Point of Contact above, or if none listed, contact the IDEAS EC HELP DESK for assistance
- Small Business Set-Aside
- This is an Amendment to the original Synopsis/Solicitation No. N4503-10-0325 and provides four questions which have been submitted in writing to the NPS and answers to those four questions. Q1. Will overnight attendees arrive on Sunday or Monday?A1. The majority of participants will arrive on Monday afternoon. There will be a 5-7 person group that will be managing the conference who will need to arrive on Sunday to begin preparations for the commencement of the conference. Q2. What are the actual meeting dates?A2. The meeting will begin at 8:00 AM October 26, 2010 and end at 4:30 PM on October 28, 2010 unless there is an awards dinner. If the dinner does take place it is scheduled to end at approximately 8:30 PM. Q3. Will you be staring sessions on Monday morning?A3. No, the meeting begins at 8:00 AM October 26, 2010. Q4. Will you be finishing on Thursday evening or require meeting space on Friday morning as well, prior to group departure that day?A4. No, the meeting ends on Thursday, October 28, 2010. The deadline for receipt of responses to this combined Synopsis/Solicitation remains at 3:00 PM Local Time on Friday July 23, 2010.
- Web Link
- Place of Performance
- Address: Within the geographic area of either the Northeast Region (NER) or National Capitol Region (NCR) of the NPS. The NER covers ME, VT, NH, NY, MA, RI, CT, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA & WVA. The NCR covers the District of Columbia as well as parts of MD and VA.
- Zip Code: 19106
- Zip Code: 19106
- SN02205983-W 20100716/100714235352-f3cfde42c9840af03dcb10657f653085 (fbodaily.com)
FedBizOpps Link to This Notice
(may not be valid after Archive Date)
| FSG Index | This Issue's Index | Today's FBO Daily Index Page |