Y -- Haystack Campground Water System
- Notice Date
- Notice Type
— Water and Sewer Line and Related Structures Construction
- Contracting Office
- Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, R-6 Central Oregon Procurement, Deschutes NF, 1001 SW Emkay Drive, Bend, OR, 97702, UNITED STATES
- ZIP Code
- Solicitation Number
- Response Due
- Point of Contact
- Cynthia Armour, Contract Specialist, Phone (541) 383-5552, Fax (541) 383-5544,
- E-Mail Address
- This MODIFICATION is just allowing more time to reply to the solicitation. The date is now June 8, 2007. Solicitation is being posted today, May 7, 2007. This project consists of removing and disposing of one small well house with plumbing, a 3000 gallon concrete water tank, nine water hydrants, and capping buried waterlines to abandon the existing campground water distribution system. The new construction portion includes building a turnout road for a water hydrant fill station, installing a new hydrant for the fill station and the campground host, replacing distribution waterlines, and replacing the existing well house with a new enclosure, concrete pad, well pump, well pump controller, plumbing and electrical. NOTE: THIS NOTICE MAY HAVE POSTED ON FEDBIZOPPS ON THE DATE INDICATED IN THE NOTICE ITSELF (07-MAY-2007). IT ACTUALLY APPEARED OR REAPPEARED ON THE FEDBIZOPPS SYSTEM ON 27-JUN-2007, BUT REAPPEARED IN THE FTP FEED FOR THIS POSTING DATE. PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org REGARDING THIS ISSUE.
- Web Link
Link to FedBizOpps document.
- Place of Performance
- Address: Haystack Campground at Haystack Reservoir @ Road 96 T12S, R13E, W.M.
- Zip Code: 97741
- Country: UNITED STATES
- Zip Code: 97741
- SN01329785-F 20070629/070628034302 (fbodaily.com)
FedBizOpps Link to This Notice
(may not be valid after Archive Date)
| FSG Index | This Issue's Index | Today's FBO Daily Index Page |