Y -- Prequalification for Department of State 2007 Design-Build Contracts for an Unclassified New Embassy Compound and a New Annex Building
- Notice Date
- Notice Type
- Sources Sought
— Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- Contracting Office
- Department of State, Office of Logistics Management, Acquisition Management, P.O. Box 9115 Rosslyn Station, Arlington, VA, 22219, UNITED STATES
- ZIP Code
- Solicitation Number
- Response Due
- Point of Contact
- Donna Neal, Contract Specialist, Phone 7038756277, Fax 7038756292, - David Vivian, Contract Specialist, Phone 7038756991, Fax 7038756699,
- E-Mail Address
- SEE ATTACHED -- THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE (DOS), Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations (OBO) is requesting submissions to pre-qualify firms for Design-Build (D/B) services for the design and construction of an unclassified Standard Embassy Design (SED) New Embassy Compound (NEC) In Juba, Sudan and a New Annex Building (NOX) in Manila, Philippines. NOTE: THIS NOTICE MAY HAVE POSTED ON FEDBIZOPPS ON THE DATE INDICATED IN THE NOTICE ITSELF (27-NOV-2006). IT ACTUALLY APPEARED OR REAPPEARED ON THE FEDBIZOPPS SYSTEM ON 15-MAR-2007, BUT REAPPEARED IN THE FTP FEED FOR THIS POSTING DATE. PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org REGARDING THIS ISSUE.
- Web Link
Link to FedBizOpps document.
- Place of Performance
- Address: Juba, Sudan and Manila, Philippines.
- SN01252563-F 20070317/070315225309 (fbodaily.com)
FedBizOpps Link to This Notice
(may not be valid after Archive Date)
| FSG Index | This Issue's Index | Today's FBO Daily Index Page |