B -- Administrative History, Lava Beds National Monument Tulelake CA. Produce a comprehensive administrative history focusing on the establishment and management of the Park.
- Notice Date
- Notice Type
- Solicitation Notice
- Contracting Office
- PWR - LAVO Lassen Volcanic NP National Park Service P.O. Box 100, 38050 HWY 36E Mineral CA 96063
- ZIP Code
- Solicitation Number
- Response Due
- Archive Date
- Small Business Set-Aside
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned
- Q8410060015 This solicitation will be available on or about July 12, 2006, on the Department of Interior's National Business Center (NBC) web site, at http://ideasec.nbc.gov. Search by referencing the solicitation number Q8410060015, Department of the Interior, National Park Service. Title of Project: Administrative History, Lava Beds National Monument. Description: The objective of this project is to produce a comprehensive administrative history for Lava Beds National Monument (LABE). The study is to focus on the establishment of the Park and discuss how the Park has been managed and administered since its creation in 1934. This study will function as a key management tool for future NPS administrators of the Park, identifying and discussing the persons, events, and policies that led to the Park's creation and subsequently shaped its development. It will also provide an informed context for contemporary and future decision-making processes. The preparation of this document requires research and collection of information and materials, organization of materials, synthesis and interpretation of information, and narrative writing. The applicable NAICS Code is 541611. Period of Performance: Twenty months. This solicitation is set aside for Small Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Businesses. The Contractor shall meet the requirements of the Secretary of the Interior's Professional Qualifications Standards for history as set forth in the Code of Federal Regulations, 36 CFR Part 61. Estimated cost of service range is between $25,000 and $100,000. In order to download a copy of the solicitation, vendors will be asked to register their company with the electronic commerce website. Be prepared with your company's DUNS number, available from Dun and Bradstreet at 1-888-546-0024, and your Federal Tax Identification Number (TIN). All quotes must be submitted electronically through the http://ideasec.nbc.gov website by 7/26/2006. Companies must be registered in the Central Contractor Registration at www.ccr.gov in order to submit a quote. The point of contact for this solicitation is Carole Childs, Contracting Office, Lassen Volcanic National Park, PO Box 100, 38050 Hwy 36 East, Mineral CA 96063. Email address is email@example.com; telephone is 530-595-4444x5141. Proposal documents will be made available in Microsoft Word, HTML, and Adobe PDF. Individual requests for solicitation packages will NOT be accepted. The Government reserves the right to cancel this solicitation. The announcement does not constitute the solicitation. End of Announcement.
- Web Link
Please click here to view more details.
- Place of Performance
- Address: Lava Beds National Monument 1 Indian Well Headquarters Tulelake CA 96134-8216
- Zip Code: 961348216
- Country: USA
- Zip Code: 961348216
- SN01078593-W 20060629/060627221920 (fbodaily.com)
FedBizOpps Link to This Notice
(may not be valid after Archive Date)
| FSG Index | This Issue's Index | Today's FBO Daily Index Page |