F -- Hazardous waste disposal services (OTTO fuel II)
- Notice Date
- Notice Type
- Solicitation Notice
- Contracting Office
- Department of the Navy, Naval Supply Systems Command, FISC PUGET SOUND, 467 W STREET, BREMERTON, WA, 98314-5000
- ZIP Code
- Solicitation Number
- Response Due
- Point of Contact
- Eric Gregory, Contract Specialist, Phone 360-476-2811, Fax 360-476-6480, - David Stokes, Contract Specialist, Phone 360-476-8020, Fax 360-476-5652,
- E-Mail Address
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Services for both liquid and solid waste contaminated with Otto Fuel II (Reference MIL-O-82672) and other hazardous substances (e.g. solvents, oils, alcohol, detergents, cyanide and organic halogen) requiring on-site pickup and disposal at approved disposal sites utilizing approved techniques (Reference DOT 49 CFR, EPA 40 CFR, OSHA 29 CFR). Award of an Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity contract with a base year and two option years with a guaranteed minimum of $50,000.00 is contemplated. Award by Lot (geographical area) possible. FOB: Destination. The period of Performance will be one year from 01 May 2004 or date of award, whichever is later, with two option years included. Possible Performance locations include: NUWC Keyport, WA, Naval Air Station North Island, CA, Point Loma Naval Complex, San Diego, CA, Naval Weapons Station, Concord, CA, NUWC Newport, RI, Naval Air Station Jacksonville, FL, Military Traffic Management Command, Cape Canaveral, FL, Naval Submarine Base, Pearl Harbor, HI, Pacific Missile Range, Kauai,. HI. Full and open competition utilizing FAR part 15 is anticipated. This is not a commercial acquisition. A firm fixed price service contract is anticipated. Offers will be evaluated on the basis of best value to the Government; that is, selection of the contractor(s) is to be based on other than the lowest price, technically acceptable offer. Award under this procurement will be made to the technically acceptable offer, which provides the best value to the Government, past performance and price considered. This contract will be subject to the Trade Agreement Act of 1979. The Service Contract Act applies. This office anticipates issuance of the solicitation on or about 22 Aug 2003. This solicitation and any subsequent amendments will be posted to the NECO website: http://www.neco.navy.mil. Prospective offerors are responsible for downloading their own copy of the solicitation from this website and for frequently monitoring that site for any amendments. The Government is not responsible for any inability of the offeror to access the posted documents. No telephone or FAX requests will be accepted, and no hard-copy solicitation/amendment will be mailed or FAXed. Electronic submission of proposals/quotes is not available at this time. All responsible sources may submit a bid, proposal or quotation, which shall be considered by FISCPS. All questions regarding this Request for Proposal should be submitted to the Contract Specialist, Eric A. Gregory, Code201.1EG, phone: 360-476-2811, fax: 360-476-6480, or email: email@example.com. NOTE: THIS NOTICE MAY HAVE POSTED ON WWW.FEDBIZOPPS.GOV ON THE DATE INDICATED IN THE NOTICE ITSELF (17-JUL-2003). IT ACTUALLY APPEARED OR REAPPEARED ON THE FEDBIZOPPS SYSTEM ON 20-AUG-2004, BUT REAPPEARED IN THE FTP FEED FOR THIS POSTING DATE. PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org REGARDING THIS ISSUE.
- Web Link
Link to FedBizOpps document.
- Place of Performance
- Address: Possible Performance locations include: Various locations listed in description.
- SN00649011-F 20040822/040820220001 (fbodaily.com)
FedBizOpps.gov Link to This Notice
(may not be valid after Archive Date)
| FSG Index | This Issue's Index | Today's FBO Daily Index Page |