Z -- Construction of an automobile and truck maintenance repair shop at the GSA Center, Federal Drive, Road 28, Guaynabo, P. R.
- Notice Date
- Notice Type
- Contracting Office
- General Services Administration, Public Buildings Service (PBS), Caribbean Service Center (2PMC-C), Federico Degetau Federal Building, Room 210 150 Carlos Chardon Avenue, Hato Rey, PR, 00918-1746
- ZIP Code
- Solicitation Number
- Response Due
- Point of Contact
- Wanda Cadilla, Contracting Officer, Phone (787) 281-4909, Fax (787) 766-6576, - Wanda Cadilla, Contracting Officer, Phone (787) 281-4909, Fax (787) 766-6576,
- E-Mail Address
- Small Business Set-Aside
- Total Small Business
- CORRECTION: Solicitation No. GS-02P-03-PIC-0031, for the construction of an automobile and truck maintenance repair shop at the GSA Center, Federal Drive, Road 28, Guaynabo, P. R. and previously published in the FedBizOpps on August 1, 2003 is hereby updated to delete the following description incorrectly posted in the Notice " The proposed construction includes, but is not limited to selected demolition, partial dismantling of existing construction around four east-facing window openings, two each at the second and third floor judges? chambers and toilet rooms, installation of new bullet-resistant windows, and reconstruction and refinishing of the impacted area." Contractors are reminded that this solicitation incorporates documents which are not available electronically on the Government Port of Entry (GPE), and that Contractors will be required to sign a Document Security Notice, (SBU), and requests for the solicitation to the attention of Wanda Cadilla, Contracting Officer at the following mailing addresse: GSA, PBS, Caribbean Service Center, Federico Degetau Federal Building, 150 Carlos Chardon, Rm. 359, Hato Rey, P. R. 00918-1746. Contractors are requested to provide a street address, telephone number, business license or other documentation granted by the state or local jurisdiction to conduct business, valid DUNS number, valid IRS Tax ID Number and e-mail address. Contractors should request e-mail notification from FedBizOpps in order to remain apprised of solicitation. SBU documents will not be released to any individual or firm who has not, supplied the required documentation. All requests for the solicitation will be provided only in response to e-mail requests and submission and verification of the Request for Construction Document (BDU) form . NO TELEPHONIC OR FACSIMILE REQUESTS WILL BE HONORED FOR THIS SOLICITATION.
- Place of Performance
- Address: GSA Center, Federal Drive, Road 28,Km. 1.1, Guaynabo, P. R.
- Zip Code: 00969
- Country: U. S. A.
- Zip Code: 00969
- SN00401914-W 20030816/030814214846 (fbodaily.com)
FedBizOpps.gov Link to This Notice
(may not be valid after Archive Date)
| FSG Index | This Issue's Index | Today's FBO Daily Index Page |