Loren Data's FBO Daily™

fbodaily.com
Home Today's FBO Search Archives Numbered Notes CBD Archives Subscribe
FBO DAILY ISSUE OF MAY 01, 2003 FBO #0518
MODIFICATION

R -- Intelligence Applications Program MDA/IN

Notice Date
4/29/2003
 
Notice Type
Modification
 
Contracting Office
Other Defense Agencies, Missile Defense Agency, MDA Deputy for Contracting (MDA/CT), 7100 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC, 20301-7100
 
ZIP Code
20301-7100
 
Solicitation Number
HQ0006-03-Q-0014
 
Response Due
5/7/2003
 
Archive Date
5/22/2003
 
Point of Contact
Robert Ashley, Contracting Officer, Phone (703)486-XXXX, Fax 703-486-0182,
 
E-Mail Address
robert.ashley@mda.osd.mil
 
Description
DESCRIPTION The Missile Defense Agency (MDA) is seeking potential sources to provide technical and program management support to MDA?s Intelligence Applications Program (MDA/IN). MDA intends to utilize GSA ordering procedures to acquire the services described in this notice. Interested GSA schedule holders judged best qualified to compete for the work will be sent a Request for Quotations package within four (4) weeks after this announcement?s due date, with offers due four (4) weeks later. This procurement will acquire technical and program management support to assist MDA with portraying, characterizing, and specifying threat systems and realistic combat environments. Specific task areas include: (1) prepare scenario description documents, to include the development of conflict specifications (road-to-war), (2), develop National Command Authority-style briefings, (3) perform quality checks on scenario products, (4) provide wargaming support, (5) provide threat modeling and simulation support, (6) develop and maintain classified web sites, (7) develop and maintain scenario production schedules, activities reports, and scenario catalog, and (6) an accredited SCIF. The resultant order will consist of a Firm-Fixed Price support services contract line item for an estimated 14 man-year equivalents (MYEs). The term of the order with options is anticipated to be at least 4 years. THE CONTRACT WILL CONSIST OF ON-SITE AND OFF SITE PERSONNEL LOCATED IN ARLINGTON, VA WITH 35% OF PERSONNEL REQUIRING A TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE AND THE REMAINING 65% REQUIRING SECRET. GSA schedule contractors are invited to submit to the contracting office as early as possible, BUT NOT LATER THAN 07 MAY 2003, a three (3) page Capability Statement summarizing the corporate strengths in relation to the following criteria: (1) describe the qualification and capabilities of your staff to perform the type of work specified (2) describe your company?s experience with DoD and/or NASA for the type of work specified and (3) describe your management approach in managing on-site/ off-site staff, retention/replacement, authority, responsibilities, and quality control, as well as your ability to provide required clearances at time of award. If planning to team or subcontract, identify the firm(s), their size status and GSA schedule(s). Please segregate this information on the Capability Statement by firm. Acceptable sources must hold a GSA Schedule, and be able to provide 75% of personnel requiring TOP SECRET/SCI clearances and 100% of personnel requiring secret on task order start date (approximately 30 days after task order award date) and 90% within 60 days of award. Capability Statement submissions may be provided electronically, in hard copy, or both. Submit electronic submissions to Robert E. Ashley, Jr. c/o: mdaopps@caci.com and/or Robert E. Ashley, Jr. C/O Thyron Gasquet Contract Specialist/CACI Support Contractor Com: (703) 486-0425 Fax: (703) 486-0182 Email: thyron.gasquet-contractor@mda.osd.mil
 
Place of Performance
Address: CONTRACTING OFFICE ADDRESS, , Other Defense Agencies, Missile Defense Agency, MDA Deputy for Contracting (MDA/CT), 7100 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC, 20301-7100
Zip Code: 20301-7100
Country: USA
 
Record
SN00314568-W 20030501/030429213914 (fbodaily.com)
 
Source
FedBizOpps.gov Link to This Notice
(may not be valid after Archive Date)

FSG Index  |  This Issue's Index  |  Today's FBO Daily Index Page |
ECGrid: EDI VAN Interconnect ECGridOS: EDI Web Services Interconnect API Government Data Publications CBDDisk Subscribers
 Privacy Policy  © 1994-2016, Loren Data Corp.