F -- R6-04-03-15 Fuels Reduction Blue Mtn. R.D.
- Notice Date
- Notice Type
- Solicitation Notice
- Contracting Office
- Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, R-6 Blue Mountain ZAP, Malheur NF, 431 Patterson Bridge Road, John Day, OR, 97845
- ZIP Code
- Solicitation Number
- Archive Date
- Point of Contact
- Stan Bird, Supervisory Contract Specialist, Phone (541) 575-3170, Fax (541) 575-3002, - Lucie Immoos, Procurement Technician, Phone (541) 575-3312, Fax (541) 575-3002,
- E-Mail Address
- Small Business Set-Aside
- Total HUB-Zone
- The purpose of this contract is to secure a complete set of services to accomplish multiple stand objectives. Treatments include 1) tree thinning for stocking control, 2) reducing fire hazard through reducing standing vegetation fuel ladders and excessive down woody fuels, 3) and fuels reduction through piling, mastication, and/or removal of existing or created slash. The Contractor shall furnish all labor, supervision , equipment, materials, transportation, supplies,(unless specified elsewhere as Government-furnished) and incidentals required to accomplish specified work, including Contractor quality control, in compliance with the terms, specifictions, and provisions of the contract. Multiple awards are anticipated. Minimum will be divided equally among awardees. Maximum will apply to total for all awardees. The solicitation will be posted electronically to FedBizOpps May 14, 2003.
- Place of Performance
- Address: The project work areas are located on lands administered by the Malheur National Forest, primarily on the Blue Mountain Ranger District.
- SN00314081-W 20030501/030429213246 (fbodaily.com)
FedBizOpps.gov Link to This Notice
(may not be valid after Archive Date)
| FSG Index | This Issue's Index | Today's FBO Daily Index Page |