F -- R6-04-03-12, Juniper Thinning, Emigrant Creek R.D.
- Notice Date
- Notice Type
- Solicitation Notice
- Contracting Office
- Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, R-6 Blue Mountain ZAP, Malheur NF, 431 Patterson Bridge Road, John Day, OR, 97845
- ZIP Code
- Solicitation Number
- Archive Date
- Point of Contact
- Stan Bird, Supervisory Contract Specialist, Phone (541) 575-3170, Fax (541) 575-3002, - Lucie Immoos, Procurement Technician, Phone (541) 575-3312, Fax (541) 575-3002,
- E-Mail Address
- Small Business Set-Aside
- Total Small Business
- The purpose of this contract is to secure services to accomplish tree thinning on selected units. The Contractor shall furnish all labor, supervision , equipment, materials, transportation, supplies,(unless specified elsewhere as Government-furnished) and incidentals required to accomplish specified work, including Contractor quality control, in compliance with the terms, specifictions, and provisions of the contract. Multiple awards are anticipated. Minimum will be divided equally among awardees. Maximum quantity will not exceed $100,000.00. The solicitation will be posted electronically to FedBizOpps on May 14, 2003.
- Place of Performance
- Address: The project work areas are located on lands administered by the Malheur National Forest on the Emigrant Creek Ranger District.
- SN00314078-W 20030501/030429213244 (fbodaily.com)
FedBizOpps.gov Link to This Notice
(may not be valid after Archive Date)
| FSG Index | This Issue's Index | Today's FBO Daily Index Page |