C -- MISCELLANEOUS SURVEYING SERVICES, U.S. NAVAL ACADEMY, ANNAPOLIS, MD.
- Notice Date
- Notice Type
- Solicitation Notice
- Contracting Office
- Department of the Navy, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Engineering Field Activity, Chesapeake, ROICC Annapolis, Haligan Hall 181, Wainwright Road US Naval Academy, Annapolis, MD, 21402-51-3
- ZIP Code
- Solicitation Number
- Archive Date
- Point of Contact
- Robert Mahoney, Jr., Contract Specialist, Phone 410-293-3190, Fax 410-293-4383, - Teresa Rutter, Contract Specialist, Phone 410-293-3188, Fax 410-293-4383,
- E-Mail Address
- MISCELLANEOUS SURVEYING SERVICES, U.S. NAVAL ACADEMY, ANNAPOLIS, MD; SOL N62477-03-R-0507. The work requires surveying services for projects at the U. S. Naval Academy, Annapolis, MD. Other services that may be required are property line surveys, location surveys, general site surveys, topographic surveys, installing fixed benchmarks, construction layout surveys, and providing the results of various surveys on drawings in AutoCAD 2000, or later. Projects will include work in a variety of areas throughout the U.S. Naval Academy. Individual fees for any one project will not exceed $25,000. A minimum of $10,000 is guaranteed for the overall awarded project. The duration of the project will be for one year with four option periods. If exercised, the A-E will receive official notice at least 60 days prior to the end of the first year, and each option period. Subject to necessary changes, the total amount will not exceed $250,000 for the base and four option periods. A specific initial project has not been identified for this indefinite quantity contract. Selection criteria, in relative order of importance are included below. (1) The firm shall have a Profession Land Surveyor with a CURRENT license in the State of Maryland on staff; (2) Specialized experience and technical competence in surveying utilizing in-house personnel for the surveying, and CAD drawings using AutoCAD 2000, or later; (3) Capability of the firm to accomplish the work within the required time, considering such factors as loss of key personnel and volume of other work, i.e. multiple (simultaneous) task orders within the required time limits; (4) PROXIMITY of the firm to the Annapolis, Maryland area; (5) Past experience, if any, of the firm with respect to performance of DOD A/E contracts. Each firm?s past performance (s) and performance ratings WILL be reviewed during the evaluation process and can affect the selection outcome. Architect-Engineer firms which meet the requirements listed in this announcement are invited to submit one copy each of the completed Standard Form 254 and SF 255, U. S. Government Architect-Engineer Qualifications to the office indicated below. Personal visits for the purpose of discussing the project are discouraged and site visits will NOT be arranged. Only firms responding to this announcement by close of business on the response date of 23 DECEMBER 2002 will be considered. Firms having a current SF254 on file with this office may also be considered. Interested firms are requested to include telefax numbers on their SF 254 and SF 255. This is not a request for proposal. Small Disadvantage Businesses are encouraged to submit. ADDRESS OUTSIDE MAILING LABEL AND SUBMIT TO: (SOL N62477-03-R-0507) Resident Officer In Charge of Contracts, 181 Wainwright Road, Halligan Hall. U. S. Naval Academy, Annapolis, MD 21402-50113. Attention: Robert K. Mahoney (410) 293-3190.
- Place of Performance
- Address: U.S. Naval Academy, Annapolis, MD.
- Zip Code: 21402-5013
- Country: USA
- Zip Code: 21402-5013
- SN00208301-W 20021122/021120213445 (fbodaily.com)
FedBizOpps.gov Link to This Notice
(may not be valid after Archive Date)
| FSG Index | This Issue's Index | Today's FBO Daily Index Page |