J -- Aircraft Maintenance Services, Major Avionics and Refurbishment Services and/or the Management of Parts Inventory
- Notice Date
- Notice Type
- Contracting Office
- Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, National Interagency Fire Center, 3833 S. Development Avenue, Boise, ID, 83705-5354
- ZIP Code
- Solicitation Number
- Response Due
- Point of Contact
- Jan McCluskey, Contract Specialist, Phone 208-387-5612, Fax 208-387-5384, - Chris Kirk, Procurement Clerk, Phone 208-387-5665, Fax 208-387-5384,
- E-Mail Address
- The National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) has a need for Aircraft Maintenance Services, Major Avionics and Refurbishment Services and the Management of Parts Inventory for the support of USDA Forest Service (FS) Government-owned and/or operated aircraft. The NIFC fleet of aircraft includes Beechcraft Super King Air, Shorts 3-30 Variant 200, Rockwell 500B Commander, Beechcraft 58P and 58TC Baron, Basler DC-3 TP-67, De Havilland DHC-6-300, and Bell Jet Ranger II aircraft. Aircraft Maintenance Services include the full realm of aircraft inspection, maintenance and repair to include avionics services. Major Avionics and Refurbishment Services shall include installation, configuration, and complete maintenance support of all avionics systems used in the aircraft listed. These services include the installation drawings; modification and Designated Engineering Representative (DER) services required for all aircraft Schedules. The performance of Aircraft Maintenance Services, using time and materials rates, will also be required in conjunction with ordered avionics work. Aircraft Maintenance Services and Major Avionics and Refurbishment Services shall normally be performed at the contractor's facility; however, work may occasionally need to be performed at non-contractor facilities upon request by the Government. Management of Parts Inventory shall include, but is not limited to, to the purchasing of parts, refurbishment of parts, the inventorying tracking and reporting of purchased or existing Government-furnished parts, the storage of those parts, and the preservation and management of those parts within a two (2) mile radius of the Boise Airport. The parts inventory consists of USFS owned Modular Airborne Fire Fighting System (MAFFS) parts, Shorts C-23 aircraft parts, Raytheon and other miscellaneous aircraft parts. Offerors may submit one, some, or all of the Schedules for consideration. The Government anticipates awarding multiple Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity with fixed-price and time-and-materials pricing, each with a Base Period and four Option Periods to extend services for a maximum five-year contract. It is anticipated that ten (10) contracts for Aircraft Maintenance Services, one (1) contract for Major Avionics and Refurbishment Services, and one (1) contract for the Management of Parts Inventory to be performed in Boise, Idaho will be awarded. This acquisition is not a set-aside. The Government does not intend to use Part 12 procedures for the acquisition. NOTE: THIS NOTICE WAS NOT POSTED TO FEDBIZOPPS.GOV ON THE DATE INDICATED IN THE NOTICE ITSELF (09-AUG-2002). IT ACTUALLY FIRST APPEARED ON THE FEDBIZOPPS SYSTEM ON 26-SEP-2002. PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com REGARDING THIS ISSUE.
- Web Link
Link to FedBizOpps document.
- Place of Performance
- Address: The work must be performed in Atlanta, Georgia, Boise, Idaho, Grand Junction, Colorado, Ogden, Utah, Phoenix, Arizona, Portland, Oregon, and Reno, Nevada, or Sacramento or Fresno, California.
- Country: United States of America
- Country: United States of America
- SN00177190-F 20020928/020926221349 (fbodaily.com)
FedBizOpps.gov Link to This Notice
(may not be valid after Archive Date)
| FSG Index | This Issue's Index | Today's FBO Daily Index Page |