A -- Research, Analysis, Computer Programming and Software Development Services in Support of Electronic Warfare Programs.
- Notice Date
- Notice Type
- Solicitation Notice
- Contracting Office
- Department of the Navy, Office of Naval Research, Naval Research Laboratory, 4555 Overlook Ave. S.W., Washington, DC, 20375
- ZIP Code
- Solicitation Number
- Response Due
- Point of Contact
- Alan Crupi, Contract Specialist, Phone 202-767-3595, Fax 202-767-0430, - Wilberena Cosby, Contracting Officer, Phone 202-767-3090, Fax 202-767-5896,
- E-Mail Address
- Small Business Set-Aside
- The Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) has a requirement for research, analysis, computer programming and software development in support of electronic warfare programs. The services are required to support the government within the Defense Information Infrastructure Common Operating Environment (DII COE) and the development of Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) mission applications within various DII COE compliant systems such as Global Command and Control System (GCCS), GCCS-Maritime,Global Combat Support System (GCSS) and Integrated Intelligence and Imagery (I3) System. The contractor shall provide embedded training software and techniques for the insertion of single operator and team training into modern command and control systems. The contractor shall develop techniques and procedures for applying computer concepts and technologies to aid real time control of electronic warfare scenarios in offensive and defensive roles. The contractor shall perform algorithms on the development of real time image understanding capabilities identifying and separating targets, clutter, background and decoys. The successful contractor will be required to have a top secret facility clearance, appropriate personnel with secret and/or top secret clearances prior to award of contract. A Cost Plus Fixed Fee (Term) contract is anticipated for award. The basic period of performance is 12 months with four renewable options, 12 months each. The estimated number of hours for this contract is 28,800/yearly or 144,000 for the entire contract, if all options exercised. The statement of work will be included with the solicitation package. All tasks are to be bid inclusive, and will not be broken apart. The current incumbent is ITT Systems and Sciences Corporation, 4410 E Fountain Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80916. All responsible sources may submit an offer, which shall be considered. Numbered note 26 applies. NRL utilizes Electronic Commerce (EC) to issue RFPs and amendments to RFPs. This solicitation and any amendments to it will be available via the Internet at the URL address shown below. Paper copies of the RFP will not be provided. NRLs website is http://heron.nrl.navy.mil/contracts/rfplist.htm NOTE: THIS NOTICE WAS NOT POSTED TO FEDBIZOPPS.GOV ON THE DATE INDICATED IN THE NOTICE ITSELF (29-JUN-2001). IT ACTUALLY FIRST APPEARED ON THE FEDBIZOPPS SYSTEM ON 05-JUN-2002. PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com REGARDING THIS ISSUE.
- Web Link
Link to FedBizOpps document.
- Place of Performance
- Address: The major portion of the support will be performed at the Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, DC with data collection, system integration and evaluation at various locations.
- SN00088917-F 20020607/020605220726 (fbodaily.com)
FedBizOpps.gov Link to This Notice
(may not be valid after Archive Date)
| FSG Index | This Issue's Index | Today's FBO Daily Index Page |